This information aims to illustrate under what terms and conditions the website you are visiting collects and uses information relating to the activity carried out by users in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
The web pages contained on the domain www.openartelier.it collect the personal data (e.g. name, surname, e-mail) of the users through contact forms and/or similar forms.
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are assimilated as technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
Disabling cookies may prevent the correct use of some functions of the site itself; in particular, the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable: e.g. YouTube videos or other video sharing services, the social buttons of social networks, Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Third party cookies
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to the information collected through these cookies. Information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
Note: generally the tracking of users does not involve identification of the same, unless the user is already registered for the service and is not also already logged in, in which case it is understood that the user has already expressed his consent directly to the third party when registering for the related service (e.g. Facebook).
Google Ireland Ltd.
Used to analyse the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activity and user behaviour, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites of the same category.
Collected data: browser ID, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
Place of data processing: the European Union, the anonymization of the service being active.
The data collected do not allow the personal identification of users, and are not crossed with other information relating to the same person. They are treated in aggregate form and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). According to a specific agreement (DPA) it is forbidden for Google Inc. (data controller) to cross-reference such data with those obtained from other services.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively disable (opt-out) the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the component provided by Google on their browser (opt out).
Social Network Plugin
This site also incorporates plugins and/or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favourite social networks. When you visit a page of our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of the social network from which the plugin is loaded, which can track your visit to our website and, if necessary, associate it to your social media account, in particular if you are logged in at the time of the visit or if you have recently surfed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record the data relating to your visit to our website, you must log out of your social network account and, probably, delete the cookies that the social network has installed on your browser.
This site has installed plugins with advanced privacy protection functions for users, which do not send cookies or access the cookies on the user's browser when the page is opened, but only after clicking on the plugin.
The collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies to which please refer.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the user can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data that concern the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material, or carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
- Know its origin;
- Receive intelligible communication;
- Have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, and blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- In cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the owner at the cost of any support, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- Exercise the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page);
- Exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Owner of data processing